Finally over and done with ITE!

 Bought gifts for Dad before meeting the family at my grandparent's place.  Thanks to Isty for accompanying ...








 Bought gifts for Dad before meeting the family at my grandparent's place. 
Thanks to Isty for accompanying me to town just to get a polo shirt. Super impromptu but I had fun while it lasted. Got our boost which costs a bomb. Walked around town but there's nothing that caught our eyes...1!!111!!!!111 





Went to Outram because Isty wanted to attend the interview for some Yogurt job..... but apparently they mia-ed on her?! What the hell right!!! So we went over to Tiong bahru and walked all the way to York street if i'm not wrong and most of the cafes are CLOSED!!! So we got up a cab and went to Haji Lane and had our lunch at I am Cafe. 

We had nowhere to go so we went home afterwards. 





Went back to school the next day for IAP presentation. It was so fun!!!!!!! Not the presentation but the photobooth in Noel's laptop hahhaa!!! When my classmates were presenting, obviously I disappeared away from my class.... Went to meet Xavier and had a short chat, after my presentation was over. Had lunch with PY at foodfest before meeting Xavier again and accompanying him to have his lunch before going home. Finally over and done with ITE!! Won't be stepping in ITE anymore till my graduation day!!!

Applied poly courses already and the results will only be out on the 9th of April. So i'm super free now till 9th April, but I found a job nearby my house so it's a blessing for me!!!!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images